This is a quarrel mill dating back to the 1600s. On some occasions during the summer months, the mill starts. Tables and chairs are available, so please take care of this beautiful place.
The first time Släthults mill is mentioned in the literature is 1560. Gustav Vasa then made a register of farm production. The intention was likely that this register would form the basis for taxation.
At this registration there were Villstad five homes - Arnåsholm, Borlandsbo, Röxbo (Horshaga), Sandseryd and Släthult - which had mills.